Website Tesco Manchester
Team Member Customer Assistant Tesco Manchester Jobs
Tesco Branch in Manchester UK. Apply for the position of Customer Assistant – Gorton – Season. If you want the job and meet the requirements of the job apply for the offer.
One of the largest providers of sales products and services is Tesco Multinational offers the best quality products aimed at any requirement of its customers positioning the company as one of the most reliable for the consumer in UK and Europe.
It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so exciting.
Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of a specialist, diverse team where everyone is welcome.
Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
You will be responsible for
- Serving customers on our checkouts ensuring they receive an easy, seamless personalised experience
- Delivering department routines
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Replenishing products within my store
- At times, you may be required to accept deliveries into the store
You will need
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- The ability to build rapport with customers, meaning they leave the store having experienced a great shopping trip
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Work well within a team and communicate openly with others
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- Be at work on time, well presented ready to be a brand ambassador
- Competitive Salary.
- Good working environment.
- Holidays from 20 days plus one personal day up to 22 days after 12 months (plus public holidays)
- Retirement savings plan
- Life insurance: 5 times the contractual payment
- One Stop Discount
- Discount on monthly payments and SIM-only offers with Tesco Mobile
- Discount on all food and drink purchases
- Discount on car, pet and home insurance at Tesco Bank.
- Discount at Tesco Café
- Discount on full glasses and free eye exams (other offers available) at Vision Express
- Discount on health checks at Tesco Pharmacy
- Uniform provided.
- Company: Tesco Manchester
- Job Location: Manchester, UK
- Vacancy Type: Part Time
To apply for this job please visit apply.tesco-careers.com.