Website Tesco Jobs Luton
Team Member Customer Assistant Requested tesco jobs luton
Tesco Company in Luton, Uk. requires a Consumer Assistant for its team. If you want the job, apply for it.
Tesco, as a company committed to society and to the care of its staff, makes great efforts to meet its goals of corporate social responsibility, providing opportunities with thousands of jobs in all its branches, projecting welfare, job security and professional development.
It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so exciting.
Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of a specialist, diverse team where everyone is welcome.
Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
You will be responsible for
- Serving customers on our checkouts ensuring they receive an easy, seamless and personalised experience
- Delivering department routines
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Replenishing products within my store
- At times, you may be required to accept deliveries into the store
- From time to time, we may need you to cover and be responsible for the store. We will provide full training and an additional skills payment is made for the time you complete this responsibility. We will talk to you about these details specifically – this is not a compulsory requirement.
You will need
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- The ability to build rapport with customers, meaning they leave the store having experienced a great shopping trip
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- Be at work on time, well presented and ready to be a brand ambassador
- Full Salary
- 28 days of annual working holiday (including public holidays) on a pro rata basis
- Uniform provided.
- Offers and discounts through Tesco, including Tesco Mobile and Tesco Bank
- Tesco’s Retirement Savings Plan.
- Life insurance: 5 times the contractual payment
- Good Working Environment
- Professional development opportunities, including learning and internal development programmes.
- Company: Tesco Luton, Uk
- Job Location: Luton, UK
- Vacancy Type: Part Time
To apply for this job please visit apply.tesco-careers.com.