Website Tesco Leicester Jobs
Team Member Customer Assistant Required Tesco Leicester Jobs
Tesco Company in Leicester UK. Request Personal Shopper Assistant – If you want the job and it is in your availability – apply for the job offer at Tesco.
Tesco, as a leading Multinational company in a variety of services, contributes to generate opportunities where the staff is the heart of the company and the values are based on respect.
It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so exciting.
Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of a specialist, diverse team where everyone is welcome.
Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
You will be responsible for
- Serving customers on our checkouts ensuring they receive an easy, seamless and personalised experience
- Delivering department routines
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Replenishing products within my store
- At times, you may be required to accept deliveries into the store
- From time to time, we may need you to cover and be responsible for the store. We will provide full training and an additional skills payment is made for the time you complete this responsibility. We will talk to you about these details specifically – this is not a compulsory requirement.
You will need
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- The ability to build rapport with customers, meaning they leave the store having experienced a great shopping trip
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- Be at work on time, well presented and ready to be a brand ambassador
- Competitive Salary
- Life insurance + retirement plan with savings plan
- Constant training.
- Tesco Health and Pharmacy discount plans
- Discount on purchases of full glasses and free eye exams
- Uniform provided.
- Working Holidays x20 days-
- Company: Tesco Leicester
- Job Location: Leicester, UK
- Vacancy Type: Part Time
To apply for this job please visit apply.tesco-careers.com.