Website Tesco Ely Jobs
Team Member Customer Assistant Tesco Ely Jobs
Tesco’s branch in Ely UK. Apply for the position of Customer Assistant – Personal Shopper, if you meet all the requirements and are available – apply for the job offer.
Tesco is a company with a good work environment, it guarantees the best services and benefits to its employees, motivating good teamwork to continue the excellence of its stores in the United Kingdom.
It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so exciting.
Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of a specialist, diverse team where everyone is welcome.
Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
You will be responsible for
- Serving customers on our checkouts ensuring they receive an easy, seamless and personalised experience
- Delivering department routines
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Replenishing products within my store
- At times, you may be required to accept deliveries into the store
You will need
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- The ability to build rapport with customers, meaning they leave the store having experienced a great shopping trip
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- Be at work on time, well presented and ready to be a brand ambassador
- Competitive Salary.
- Discount in the One Stop and Tesco shops
- Tesco pharmacy services with discount
- Discount Shopping Website
- Working Holidays x 20 days
- Professional growth.
- Pension plan
- Stable recruitment and attractive and competitive remuneration.
- Company: Tesco Ely
- Job Location: Ely, UK
- Vacancy Type: Part Time
To apply for this job please visit apply.tesco-careers.com.