Website Tesco Edinburgh Jobs
Team Member Customer Assistant Required – Tesco Edinburgh Jobs
Tesco Branch in Edinburgh, Uk. You are currently looking for a Customer Assistant. If you would like to apply, please do so as soon as possible.
By joining the Tesco team you will be exposed to a wide range of work areas with diverse career opportunities full of great personal challenges but training in one of the UK’s best industries.
It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so exciting.
Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of a specialist, diverse team where everyone is welcome.
Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
You will be responsible for
- Serving customers on our checkouts ensuring they receive an easy, seamless personalised experience
- Delivering department routines
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Replenishing products within my store
- At times, you may be required to accept deliveries into the store
- From time to time, we may need you to cover and be responsible for the store. We will provide full training and an additional skills payment is made for the time you complete this responsibility. We will talk to you about these details specifically – this is not a compulsory requirement.
You will need
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- The ability to build rapport with customers, meaning they leave the store having experienced a great shopping trip
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Work well within a team and communicate openly with others
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- Be at work on time, well presented ready to be a brand ambassador
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance 5 times the payment plus one personal day up to 22 days after 12 months (plus holidays) contractual + retirement plan withsavings plan.
- Constant training.
- Tesco Health and Pharmacy discount plans
- Company: Tesco Edinburgh
- Job Location: Edinburgh, UK
- Vacancy Type: Part Time
To apply for this job please visit apply.tesco-careers.com.