Website Tesco Eastbourne Jobs
Team Member Customer Assistant Required Tesco Eastbourne Jobs
Tesco Branch in the city of Eastbourne, United Kingdom. You are looking for express customer assistants to work in customer service, if you want the job apply to the vacancy.
Tesco Company is one of the most prestigious chains in the United Kingdom with a large portfolio of customers and branches.
It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so exciting.
Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of a specialist, diverse team where everyone is welcome.
Please note you must be over 18 to apply for this role
You will be responsible for
- Serving customers on our checkouts ensuring they receive an easy, seamless and personalised experience
- Delivering department routines
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Replenishing products within my store
- At times, you may be required to accept deliveries into the store
You will need
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- The ability to build rapport with customers, meaning they leave the store having experienced a great shopping trip
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- Be at work on time, well presented and ready to be a brand ambassador
- Competitive salary
- Good Working Environment
- Professional development
- Life insurance 5 times the contractual payment + retirement plan with
- savings plan
- Constant training.
- Tesco Health and Pharmacy discount plans
- Working holiday x 20 days
- Company: Tesco Eastbourne
- Job Location: Eastbourne, UK
- Vacancy Type: Part Time
To apply for this job please visit apply.tesco-careers.com.