Website Tesco Colchester Jobs
Team Member Customer Assistant Express Tesco Colchester Jobs
Tesco Colchester Branch requests personnel for the job of Customer Assistant, Personal Shopper. If you want the job and want to be part of the Tesco Family apply for the job offer.
Tesco corporation represents market excellence in customer service, becoming a leader in UK industries, a range of supply chain, committed to helping customers overcome their limitations and logistics.
It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so exciting.
Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of a specialist, diverse team where everyone is welcome.
Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
You will be responsible for
- Serving customers on our checkouts ensuring they receive an easy, seamless and personalised experience
- Delivering department routines
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Replenishing products within my store
- At times, you may be required to accept deliveries into the store
- From time to time, we may need you to cover and be responsible for the store. We will provide full training and an additional skills payment is made for the time you complete this responsibility. We will talk to you about these details specifically – this is not a compulsory requirement.
You will need
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- The ability to build rapport with customers, meaning they leave the store having experienced a great shopping trip
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- Be at work on time, well presented and ready to be a brand ambassador
- Competitive Salary.
- Holidays from 20 days (plus public holidays).
- Retirement savings plan.
- Life insurance: 5 times the contractual payment.
- One Stop Discount.
- Discount on monthly payments and SIM-only offers with Tesco Mobile
- Uniform provided.
- Company: Tesco Colchester
- Job Location: Colchester, UK
- Vacancy Type: Part Time
To apply for this job please visit apply.tesco-careers.com.