Website Tesco Jobs Blackpool
Team Member Customer Assistant Requested Tesco Jobs Blackpool
Tesco Blackpool Branch, United Kingdom is looking for a Customer Assistant – Dot Com Personal Shopper,. If you are available and want to join the team, please apply for the position.
Tesco multinational expanded in the United Kingdom, has consolidated its areas of work, making its services the most optimal market in the UK.
It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so exciting.
Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of a specialist, diverse team where everyone is welcome.
Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
You will be responsible for
- Serving customers on our checkouts ensuring they receive an easy, seamless personalised experience
- Delivering department routines
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Replenishing products within my store
- At times, you may be required to accept deliveries into the store
- From time to time, we may need you to cover and be responsible for the store. We will provide full training and an additional skills payment is made for the time you complete this responsibility. We will talk to you about these details specifically – this is not a compulsory requirement.
You will need
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- The ability to build rapport with customers, meaning they leave the store having experienced a great shopping trip
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Work well within a team and communicate openly with others
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- Be at work on time, well presented ready to be a brand ambassador
- Competitive salary
- Savings plan
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance: 5 times the contractual payment
- Discounts on Tesco mobile plans.
- Discount on health checks at Tesco Pharmacy
- Uniform provided
- Holidays from 20 days .
- Company: Tesco Blackpool
- Job Location: Blackpool, UK
- Vacancy Type: Part Time
To apply for this job please visit apply.tesco-careers.com.